Why You Should Try PRIMAL POWER FITNESS:
- Optimize your workout time
- Ensure proper form / Learn how to MOVE efficiently and effectively
- Exercise safely through correct form and adequate rest
- Motivation / Inspiration
- Body fat loss
- Lean muscle gain, and increased strength levels
- Improved mobility
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Increase daily energy
- Slow down the aging process
- Access to a shared community and support system
- & Most importantly – make an investment and commitment to Feel Better!
(Partially borrowed from Jonathan Goodman, CSCS, Personal Trainer Development Center)
Additionally, these group sessions will be now be 30-40 minutes in length, which will include training facets such as: mobility, core, power, strength, and high intensity interval training (HIIT). Much of the recent scientific research reaffirms the efficiency of the “minimum effective dose” theory; as it is known that we actually only need two such workouts per week to maintain and enhance overall fitness and health benefits. The practice of consistent and adequate rest/recovery periods is also vital; along with lower level “general daily movement” and or “cardio workouts” at a heart rate of 180 minus your age (walking, jogging, biking, swimming, hiking); and a little “sprinting” every once in a while. ** The premise it to make the hard workouts harder and briefer, and the easy workouts easier and longer.
“Just because some is good doesn’t mean more is better.”
Please contact me directly to schedule any group fitness sessions. It would be best if each small group could coordinate to work together, and agree on a regular weekly day and time period. Otherwise, I will do my best to help put groups together, as needed.
(** As noted above: all sessions conducted at ISB will need to be scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday afternoons/early evenings.)